Did you know? Only about 8% of individuals who make a New Year’s resolution actually accomplish their goal. This year, Mountain View Chevrolet wants to help you make a resolution that can easily be attained.
If you own a new or used Chevy car, truck or SUV, there are a handful of resolutions to consider making that will benefit you and help extend the life of your vehicle.
Top 5 Resolutions:
- Resolve to keep your Chevy clean. Whether you own a Chevy Equinox, Chevy Cobalt or a Chevy Silverado, this year, resolve to try to keep the interior and exterior of your Chevy spotless. Periodically visit your favorite local car wash, vacuuming your floor mats and carpets, and make an effort to remove any trash collecting in your vehicle.
- Resolve to accessorize. Have you thought about customizing your car, but continuously push it aside? Make 2014 the year you start accessorizing your Chevy. From new floor mats for your Chevy Malibu, to a new tailgate guard for your Chevy Silverado, there are a variety of ways to customize your new or used car. Be sure to reference our previous post on “Inexpensive Ways to Customize your Chevy Silverado,” for additional ideas.
- Resolve to schedule routine Chevy service maintenance. With the everyday hustle and bustle of life, it can be hard to remember to schedule the occasional check-up for your car or truck. This year, take the initiative to stay ahead of schedule and make your next Chevy service appointment with Mountain View Chevy, or your local dealership, today! It’s recommended to schedule at least two routine service appointments a year.
- Resolve to practice good driving habits. It is a no-brainer that traffic can quickly change anyone’s mood, especially in the southern California area near Los Angeles, however this year resolve to practice positive driving habits. Always wear your seatbelt and ask that your passengers do the same. Follow speed limits and, remember, no texting while driving! Practicing these habits will help keep you and loved ones safe while on the highway this year.
- Resolve to reassess insurance coverage. If it’s been awhile since you’ve evaluated your Chevy insurance coverage, make time to do so this year. Review your current coverage and ensure that you are properly covered. It’s also important to do your research and shop around for the best insurance rates to make sure you’re saving the most money you can when it comes to auto insurance.
From cleanliness, to routine maintenance and accessories, make 2014 the year you resolve to take action when it comes to your new or used Chevy! Make an effort to take care of your vehicle and have a safe and healthy new year.
If one of your resolutions is to purchase a new or used Chevy, Mountain View Chevrolet in Upland, CA can help! Shop our online inventory, or visit our dealership at 1079 W Foothill Blvd,, Upland, CA 91786.
To schedule your next routine Chevy service appointment, call 877-274-2498.